2012 Sundowners ridge AGM report
- Last AGM 2010, no AGM in 2011, waiting for audited financials.
- Problems with Constantia, late payments, interest etc.
- Looked at other managing agents.
- Scorpions closed down Constantia, we immediately moved to Status mark, and informed owners to pay money to Statusmark.
- We lost R100k savings, with other expenses in the region of R160k.
- Curator appointed to sort things out, going very slow.
- Once done we can lodge a claim with estate agents board.
- Moved to Statusmark, but quickly realised that there books was worse, money again in a pooled trust account.
Move do Justus J1A1 - with our own account at Standardbank.
- Ben does the payments
- Justus reconciles the account every month.
- Financials looking good, partly be cause we did not do any maintenace.
- Need to vote on
- Who pays for maintenance.
- Garage door maintenance - R500/perdoor.
- Window frames.
- Paving, sags in places, gate emergency.
- Re-check roofs.
- Insurance - geyser burst, excess - option to reduce it.
- Gate storage room + toilet.
4. Concerned about high complex water bill.
- Encourage people to serve on committee, Marion started last year.
- Thank committee for all the work. Golden, Marion, Ben, Stan.
- Thank Judy@ #2 for using the Bowls club house.