Golden Rules for survival...
- Always keep your "in base troops below hospital cap", this means click your hospital click recover, and look at the number at top. never leave a lot more troops than that in base, always be gathering (if sleeping or offline for while)
- Always farm the zombies on map (max level you can hit) for the supplies + officer xp etc items that will benefit you so much into boosting your attack/defense etc.
- Always research the military weapons/armor/hp techs + commander bonuses, these buffs enhance attack and defence strength.
- Reinforced alliance under attack... When being attacked send x amount troops ( under hospital limit) but some wont be able to send because reinforcement limit..., so what you do is, make sure your forces arrive within 1-4 seconds of the attackers so your troops join in and reinforce them. (no losses only wounded and free kills)
- Hiding troops, don't leave city empty just keep troops at max wounded troop capacity, extra troops can do
- Long RSS(resource) mining, you can send more than is needed
- Alliance fort
- Hide with allies that have a long running shielded, just check shield time.