Motorola / Snmp info
Goal is to try and manage radio links better, by tracking noise and signal strengh with the aim of predicting failure and setting up preventative maintenance.
- $ snmpwalk -c public -v2c $HOST 18.104.22.168.4.1
$ snmpget -c public -v2c $HOST .22.214.171.124.4.1.177126.96.36.199.0 << Receive power expressed in tenths of a dBm
Motorola 2010 - Missing features
- The Motorola's has a great link but lacks in management
- SSH - Remote access. ( Secure, Telnet)
Additional features in Telnet & SSH ( Current only ping and reboot. )
- Display Status page info.
- Be able to change: IP, and Mac of other side.
- Secure https management, not just http
- CDP details to assist with mapping and tracing of connectivity problems at remote sites.
- Web throughput graph showing link quality/capacity and actual through put.
QOS support extended to DSCP ( DiffServ ) applying per hop behavior to packets marked at source.
- Central management authentication with Radius/Tacacs
- OID: 188.8.131.52.4.1.17713 Private mib for Motorola/Canopy
- priv.1.20.1 receivedDataRate
- priv.1.20.2 transmitDataRate
- priv.1.20.3 aggregateDataRate
- priv.1.22.1 - 0 (None)
- priv.1.8.2 productVariant = motorola-canopy-300mbps-backhaul
- priv.1.8.5 frequencyVariant - freq-5800-mhz
- phyStatus priv.1.12
- .4 range
- .5 linkLoss
- .13 signalStringthRatio
- .1.12.4 Distance (1/10 of km)
- .1.12.5 link loss 1/10th of dB
- .1.12.6 receiveChannel.0
- .1.12.7 transmitChannel.0
- .1.12.8 receiveModulationMode
- .1.12.9 transmitModulationMode
- .1.12.11 receiveFreq MHz
- .1.12.12 transmitFreq MHz
- .1.12.13 signalStrengthRatio (Vert/Horiz) 1/10th of a dB