BGP Routing protocol
Link - pushing Ospf through bgp mpls network.
http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/2009-February/057944.html - Static tracked route
- Command to debug
- #show bgp neighbor a.b.c.d rejected-routes
- #show ip bgp neighbor a.b.c.d received-routes
- Display the routes received from the neighbor
- #show ip bgp neighbor a.b.c.d routes
- Display the routes sent by the neighbor and accepted by the inbound BGP filters
- Send output to tftp server.
show ip bgp neighbor a.b.c.d received-routes | redirect tftp://x.x.x.x/received.txt show ip bgp neighbor a.b.c.d routes | redirect tftp://x.x.x.x/routes.txt
- To simplify testing use, soft reconfig (Check it doubles memory usage)
neighbor a.b.c.d soft-reconfiguration in clear ip bgp a.b.c.d soft in
- Test bgp routes
sh ip bgp neighbors x.x.x.x received-routes sh ip bgp vpnv4 all neighbors a.b.c.d advertised-routes